- Non-adherent, sterile, knitted gauze dressing impregnated with a blend 3% Bismuth and Petroleum. Helps maintain a moist wound . 3% Bismuth reduces wound odor.
- Conformable for use in deep and shallow wounds. Non-occlusive, allowing the wound to breathe, minimizing skin and tissue maceration.
- Primary dressing on low to high exuding wounds including donor sites, burns and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Dynarex Xeroform Petrolatum Medicated Fine Mesh Gauze Dressing for Wound Care – 4×4 Inches – 3053, 4″ X 4″, 25 Count